What it includes :
A private zoom session covering :
• Getting to know the employee, their experience and skills and discussion on career transition options
• A full CV review
• Where you should be registering for job alerts for relevant jobs and how to do it
• Advice on how to apply for roles giving you the best chance to be selected for interviews
• LinkedIn advice on how to write your profile and how to network
• Accompanying personalised information document
Once your employee has secured an interview we help give them the best chance of being offered the job. We have over 20 years' experience in preparing people for interviews ensuring they show up as their best version of themselves.
A further private zoom session covering :
• Pointers on researching the business
• Discussion on frequently asked interview questions and how they might answer them
• Mock interview for the specific role they are applying for
• Many other great interview tips
Pricing varies according to numbers of employees that need the support but the private sessions start from £195 per person.
We can offer group sessions at different rates but these are not as bespoke although do hold some incredibly valuable and supportive information.
Call us now on: 01306 779199
Employee Redundancy Support Service
Redundancy can be a traumatic and worrying experience for employer and employee alike. This is where our ERS service has been invaluable to some of our clients; where we offer advice, tips and interview training for outgoing staff.
For the employer, knowing that their staff will be given the best chance possible to move on and resume their career as fast as possible with lots of support, is one less worry. For the employee, realising you care about their future and have given them this support during a difficult time, can give comfort and help retain a positive bond between you.